Submit Your Bowler of the Year Nominee

Any sanctioned USBC bowler can nominate a bowler for the New Haven County Bowler of the Year Award.

Please fill this out form in its entirety — failure to do so may mean that your nominee is not recognized by the New Haven County Bowling Association.

Who Are You Nominating?

Name of Nominee*

Full Address*

Phone Number*

Names of League(s) Bowled*

Names of Center{s) Bowled In*

Are you submitting a Bowler of the year nominee for Open or Women's Division?*

Submitter's Information

Submitter's Name*

Submitter's Phone Number*